"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

The Broken Lands - Players

There might be room for one or two additional players in our online B/X game - The Broken Lands.

I'm finding the current four players is a good number for an online game, however, it might be nice to have a one or two more to draw on.

It is a very low tech game - we just use Google Hangouts. Every once in a while I might share my screen showing either Google Canvas or a picture. Usually, I just hold something up in front of the camera. Sometimes I point the camera at my dice.

We've been playing at 6:30pm MT on Monday evenings, usually for a couple hours.

If you are interested email me at ode2blackdougal [at] g m a i l [dot] com.

Note that this isn't a sure thing - just something we're considering.

Also a warning, I'm still knocking some of the rust off my DMing and online gaming is making that process take longer. The game is choppy in a few places largely due to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment