1. So, I rested for a while and then I read Grognardia's latest Dwimmermount post. The masochistic urgings have passed and I now want to run an OD&D, S&W: white box or B/X campaign centered on a megadungeon. Gamer ADD what?
2. Did TARGA do anything for Gencon?
3. As EVERYONE knows by now, Dark Sun is the next setting for 4E. I like Dark Sun and I am still experimenting with 4E so I find this interesting/encouraging. Especially given the fact that WotC says that they are going to keep to the first boxed set.
4. Quite a while ago, Scott removed his World of Thool blog but his Thool wiki is still up. I was reading through it again. It is really great. If you like Scott's Thool stuff, I also encourage you to check out Savage Swords of Athanor.
5. Back when I started the Northern Marches campaign (which has been on hiatus since the beginning of summer) I put up some postings at a couple of gaming stores. Along the bottom were a dozen pulltabs with my email address. I have been around and replaced three of these postings as all of the tabs were gone. So there are at least 36 people that were interested enough to take a tab. Unfortunately, only a couple have actually joined us for a game.