Last year was my first time at a gaming convention. I both ran and played in some games.
Cal-con is at the end of March and I am starting to try to figure out what games I would like to run. Some initial possibilities include:
- OD&D Castle Zagyg or one of the old tournament modules (maybe A1) - I know that I should likely use AD&D but it has been so long since I have ran 1E AD&D that I don't think I would be comfortable doing it at a con.
- a B/X game - maybe a section of Curse of Xanathon or of Stonehell
- a Tunnels & Trolls game (any good ideas about scenarios?)
- a Thundarr inspired Mutant Future scenario
- the Burning Wheel scenario "The Gift" using RISUS
Any ideas or suggestions?