While looking around in the Trading Post, the fighter sees a barrel in the corner with many hilts protruding from the top.
Random Sword Table (1d20):
1. Silver crossguard decorated with a goat-horned skull.
2. Pommel is a dwarven head.
3. The black blade is curved like a dragon wing.
4. Black quillon looks like bat wings.
5. Grip is wrapped with silver wire.
6. Three deep grooves extend down the blade.
7. Pommel is an unworked lump.
8. Blade and hilt is finely polished but the wrap on the grip is in poor repair.
9. Blade is notched and bent.
10. Pommel is a roaring dragon’s head.
11. The blade is etched with a beautiful female face.
12. The grip is a rich, red wood.
13. Has a very small guard.
14. Blade has a slight green tint.
15. Hilt is black with the grip wrapped in a white leather.
16. Pommel looks like a pearl.
17. Crossguard is made of two slightly cupped hands.
18. Gold colored cross guard with a plain brown grip.
19. Wheel pommel and slightly turned-down bow-tie guard.
20. The gold pommel features a seven-pointed star.