"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Nightmoor Abbey Level 1 Saturday Night Specials

Using the Megadungeon - Random Area Name Generator, the area names from the Diablo games, and game reports from In Places Deep as inspiration below are the names of the "Specials" on level 1 of my Nightmoor Abbey Dungeon.

Level 1 has 108 rooms and I used the B/X dungeon stocking method. Therefore, I knew I had to come up with ~18 "Specials". My stocking spreadsheet only required 16.


  • Hidden Shrine of St. Gax
  • Thrones of Deviltry
  • The Red Chapel
  • The Hall of Forbidden Tapestries
  • The Map Room
  • The Tombs of Silence
  • The Lady's Lounge
  • The Lost Lounge of Black Magic
  • Cells of the Damned
  • The Butcher's Abattoir
  • The Chamber of the Black Pyramid
  • The Golden Skull
  • The Demon Hole
  • Cave of the Brass Face
  • Chaotic Chamber of Purple Eyes
  • The Chambers of Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment