"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Draft Adventure - Crypt of Llatai


Draft - Crypt of Llatai

I have stolen ideas from a few places for this short adventure.
  • Original name, concept and introduction from Scott Driver's World of Thool play-by-post Tunnels  & Trolls game;
  • Most of the map and a few ideas in the adventure from Dyson Logos; and
  • I'm sure a few other things I'm forgetting right now.
It is still draft. I still want to add the Rival Adventuring Party, but that might not happen until I have a chance to run it. Also, it is unplaytested.

Let me know any thoughts, play reports, typos caught, formatting issues, problems with the link, etc. It's the first time I've done this. It was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment