"Black Dougal gasps 'Poison!' and falls to the floor. He looks dead."

Monday, March 23, 2009

An abortive attempt to get Northern Marches going

So on a whim Saturday, I sent out an email to some of my current C&C players, some friends, and some people I have recently met due to this blog asking if anyone wanted to start a new Northern Marches campaign on Sunday. I actually had a great response given such short notice. But then things went against us. The weather in calgary went in the crapper saturday night and we received about a foot of wet, slushy, icy snow. A couple of players cancelled first thing sunday morning and then I had a family thing come up so I cancelled it. I am trying to reschedule for this Wednesday. And then I have the convention this weekend - lots of gaming this week. Boo-Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment